A major function of The Group for Women is to provide complete obstetrical care, including prenatal care, delivery of the newborn, and postpartum care. Our primary goal is to guide and instruct you through your pregnancy with the happy result of a healthy mother and baby.
Our next objective is to make your pregnancy and childbirth a memorable and joyous occasion. We welcome open discussion throughout your pregnancy, and ask that you keep us informed of any problems occurring during your pregnancy, even if outside the field of obstetrics.
We welcome you to contact The Group for Womentoday to schedule an appointment for prenatal and pregnancy care. Our team of compassionate and professional obstetricians are ready to help you welcome the newest addition to your family. For information on food safety during pregnancy, click here for a brochure from the FDA.
- Prenatal Care – Counseling and examinations to ensure your continued health throughout your pregnancy.
- Testing – If you are concerned about genetic issues, we can administer tests to monitor the health of your unborn child.
- Delivery – When the time comes, we are there to help you through the birthing process and aftercare.
- Post-Partum – Examinations and counseling following birth are important for your continued health.
- Ultrasound – We use the most innovative equipment to monitor the progress of your unborn baby.
- Nutrition – A high-quality prenatal multivitamin and mineral supplement can help you to get the extra nutrients that you and your baby need during pregnancy.
Call for your appointment today at 757-466-6350.