A large part of The Group for Women’s practice is devoted to gynecological care. This includes the reproductive organs of females of all ages, from young girls up to, and including, the elderly.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about the full continuum of gynecological and obstetric care we offer women in Hampton Roads. You are welcome to call us or contact us via our website with any questions about procedures, medications, or other concerns.
Our services in gynecology include the following:
- Routine Preventative Care – Come see us for your annual examinations and pap tests, and treatment of minor irritations and yeast infections.
- Vaccines - Learn more about the HPV vaccine and other medicines used in preventative care.
- Hormone Replacement – As you grow older, your body may need help to maintain balance.
- Pre-Conception Care & Counseling – Trying to have a baby? Let us help you get ready.
- Peri-Menopausal Care – For mature women experiencing changes, we offer different treatments.
- Gynecological Problems – We are on call to handle gynecological emergencies.
- STD Screening & Treatment – We offer discretion during examination and counseling.
- Breast Health – Receive counseling on preventative care and help with self-exams.
- Procedures – Our experienced doctors and surgeons perform quality, minimally invasive outpatient operations.
- Urogynecology – For woman experiencing pelvic and urinary disorders, we offer quality care.
- Adolescent Gynecology - For teenagers seeking to have more of a voice in their own health.
Call for your appointment today at 757-466-5751.
The Group for Women is a leader in women’s healthcare providing OBGYN services, Urogynecology, Birth Control, Hormone Replacement Therapy, office procedures and minimally invasive and outpatient surgical procedures to patients in the cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton throughout Hampton Roads and beyond.
Call us today for your appointment 757-466-5751.