The Group for Women of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake offers a full menu of services to ensure your continued good health. When you schedule an appointment with any of our experienced team of gynecologists and obstetricians, you will receive compassionate, thorough care and counseling. Whether you have come to us for a routine examination, to discuss family planning, or for treatment of a serious illness, we promise you the utmost in care.
We offer the following services to our patients at our clinics and at Sentara Leigh Hospital:
- Pelvic examinations and pap tests – We offer routine annual exams for continued health and preventative care.
- Pre-natal and pregnancy care – From pregnancy tests to regular ultrasounds, to birthing and post-partum care, we are here to help you bring new life to the world.
- Emergency procedures – If you experience sudden illness or trauma, we will determine the best course of action in a timely manner so your health is no longer at risk.
- Vaccines – If you are interested in vaccines to prevent HPV and other conditions, we are happy to counsel and/or administer medications.
- Mammograms – Your breast health is important. We are here to assist you in ensuring your breast tissue is checked and you have a complete bill of health.
Contact us today at 757-466-6350 for more information on women’s health procedures provided by The Group for Women.