The Group for Women cares for all of your female health needs, both routine and when you have problems. Throughout your life you may experience female health problems that may need tests, medications and possibly surgery. The Group for Women uses the latest tests, procedures and state-of-the-art surgical techniques to help diagnose and provide treatment. It is important that you let your doctor know if you are experiencing any of these conditions.
If you have pain or unusual bleeding, please call our office immediately at 757-466-6350 so we can see you as soon as possible, in most cases that same day. However, if this is an emergency, call 911.
Types of Gynecologic Problems:
- Menstrual Problems: Premenstrual Stress Disorder; Menstrual irregularity, pain or excessive flow;
- Breast Disorders: nipple discharge, pain, masses
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Hormonal Disorders
- Contraceptive (Birth Control) Management
- Pelvic pain from Endometriosis or Fibroids
- Disorders of the ovaries
- Menopause: Pre-Menopause symptoms; Post-Menopausal bleeding; Hormones
- Urinary: Bladder infections; Pelvic relaxation; Urinary Incontinence
- Infections of the Vagina and Vulvar (external female genitals): Burning, stinging or itching; Appears red and swollen
- Bone Density: Osteoporosis
- Fertility: Evaluations and treatment for infertility
Call for your appointment today at 757-466-5751.
The Group for Women is a leader in women’s healthcare providing OBGYN services, Urogynecology, Birth Control, Hormone Replacement Therapy, office procedures and minimally invasive and outpatient surgical procedures to patients in the cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton throughout Hampton Roads and beyond. Call us today for your appointment 757-466-5751.